Thursday 20 March 2008

Dumb "Ask Alan Gow" question of the month - March

With his special red font and EMPHASISED captitalised WORDS as WELL to make HIS point, this month's award goes to robinbox for the following:

http://btcc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5829

I have been trying to find out if BTCC is going to be on TV and so far I AM still waiting to find out.... and if so what channel it might be on,

Surely with a race so close someone should know by now, I have been great fan of BTCC for SO MANY years but I cant get to the meetings live,

IS it going on TV or not and if so what channel PLEASE !


Goon. What mislead you? The big "BTCC ON itv4" graphic on the front page? The trailers on itv4 itself? The news story? The TV timetable? The rather obvious new numberplate designs for BTCC cars this year? Muppet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dumb ass of the Year.
I bet alan was pissin himself.